Yagla Engineering Services, Inc. (YES) is a full service MEP engineering consulting firm. Projects include the mechanical (HVAC), electrical and plumbing engineering for new construction, renovations and additions, as well as interior tenant build-outs.
YES is a federal government certified: woman-owned, veteran-owned small business.
The team of engineers at Yagla Engineering Services has over five decades of experience in the MEP engineering industry.
- WBE (Woman Owned Business Enterprise) Certification – City of Chicago
- DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) Certification – Illinois Unified Certification Program
- Federally Certified: Woman-Owned
- Federally Certified: Veteran-Owned
- State of Illinois, Capital Development Board (CDB) Pre-Qualified Engineering firm
- State of Illinois, Central Management Services (CMS) Certified Female Owned Business (FBE) and Veteran Owned Business (FVBE)
- City of Chicago Registered Energy Professional
Licensed in the following states:
Illinois, Utah, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
Yagla Engineering Services has NCEES certification which makes obtaining additional state licenses a simpler, more time efficient endeavor. If you have a project in a State not listed here, we would be more than eager to obtain a license to work in that particular state.